3.03.2010

True Love

“Love is giving all of yourself while expecting nothing in return.” – unknown

To truly understand what love is you need to actually have felt and done it. The closest that I have ever come to true love is the love that I feel for my family. I always hope and wish for their wellbeing and feel that I truly would drop everything at any given moment and rush to their aid. I just hope that if the need ever came up that I would actually do it. That is why I have only come close; love must be tested in order for it to be known. As of yet I have not had a test, I don’t particularly want one but knowing that it would teach me what it means to truly love my family I would accept it. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment